Saturday, June 28, 2014

Sling Manis

Well, it's been three weeks now since I dislocated my shoulder and let me tell you that it is boooring not being able to use both arms. Especially in the summer. So I attempted a couple manicures while keeping my arm in the sling.


This design matched my dress for another wedding. I'm actually pretty proud of this considering I had to keep my right arm stable the whole time.


This one turned out cuter and was a good summer design. The colors also matched my outfits for most of the week which was quite fun.


It sounds like I can finally get out of the sling and back into the normal swing of things. Well, I should really avoid swinging, but uh, you know what I mean. 

I did a pedicure last night and spent way too long trying to remember how to do water marbling for a manicure today. Both turned out decently, and I'll post pictures soon.
Until then...

Happy Painting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Huzzah!