Thursday, August 8, 2013

Blogs Upon Blogs


Follow my blog with Bloglovin
I'm starting to reach out more to the nail art community, which means I'm looking for some great new blogs to follow. There's a lot of talent out there and a WHOLE lot of blogs, so it's tough to figure out which ones to follow.
If you have any favorite nail art blogs that you follow let me know. And yes, this is a post where you can shamelessly promote your own blog.

In other news, I forgot that this winter I painted my nails with all of my fun new supplies that I got for Christmas. Because I wasn't planning on writing a post about it back then, I only snapped a quick shot. I was so pleasantly surprised with my new colors and brushes. I simply love color blocking, and think it looks great in blue.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Huzzah!